Sunday, May 27, 2012

{Review} Cycles by Lois D. Brown

Cycles
Author: Lois D. Brown
Published: January 13, 2012
Publisher: Levanter Publishing
Source: e-book ARC copy (not so much an ARC now cus of procrastination...sorry!!!)
Pages: 260
She remembers things that never happened.She's a stranger in her own home.She always knew she was different.She just didn't know why.Until now.
Renee Beaumont is about to die . . . again. {Goodreads}
This. Is a book I have procrastinated on giving a review because of my vaction. I am sooooo VERY sorry!!!! But without further adue....

Here is a short review (my reviews might be shorter from here on out fyi!)

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I agreed to read and review Ms. Lois D. Brown's book. And too be honest...as you can see....I procrastinated..ALOT! And I feel really bad. Things got ruff in my life and I lost track. And I felt even worse cus this book was really good! 

It had its slow start but it was understandable. It really picked up about half way through and I was enticed. I had trouble putting my phone down. (e-book copy) The characters were very likable! The plot was very different and very intriguing. It was totally different and unique. I loved it!

I definitely recommend you all to go and try it on for size ;) I really dont think you will be disappointed.

Thanks,
~Jaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...