Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Weekly Throwback & Stacking the Shelves (2)


~Weekly Throwback:
here is all that happened this week.....
  This week was super busy so I don't have too much to share...sorry ya'll! School is starting in a week and lots of family gatherings have been going on!! :O But it was a fun week!! :D The upcoming weeks should be better though! ;D

Reviews this week:
Click pic(s) for the review!



~Stacking the Shelves:
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Here's what I got this week......


photo.JPG

For Review:

***Major thanks to Mrs. Forster for this lovely book!!!**

Bought:

**EEEPP! Major fan of Peter Pan! :D Thanks to my wallet!! hehe

 Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the lack of posts this week guys!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!! :D
~Jaiden

9 comments:

  1. A nice haul! I got Tiger Lily as well & can't wait to read it..

    Sharon - www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I loved Tiger Lily, it's easily one of my new favorite books. Also I love the cover for it. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tiger Lily!!! Dying to read that one as well and gosh, who can turn down Peter Pan ^_~ Great haul this week! Happy reading!

    Vivi's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I just got Tiger Lily this week too! Hope you enjoy! :)
    Here’s my haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I really want to read Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel. It sounds really good and it's been recommended to me a few times. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey i'm a new follower :D !
    That's a great haul ! OMG you got Tiger Lily !!!! I really want to read this book I heard amazing things about it and I'm a huge fan of Peter pan :).
    This song from the movie is the best <3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8O0tIJRu28
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Dearly Departed too and it looks so awesome!

    My Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...