Saturday, March 10, 2012

{Review} Hurricane by Jenna-Lynne Duncan

Hurricane (Hurricane #1)
Author: Jenna-Lynne Duncan
Published: August 29, 2011
Source: review e-book copy! MAJOR thanks!
Pages: 208
Publisher: Divertir Publishing LLC
Adriana couldn’t decide what was worse—that Hurricane Katrina was heading for New Orleans, or that she might not survive her kidnapping to see its potential effects. She had trusted Hayden, even fallen for him, and now he and his brother Luke were taking her deeper and deeper into the Bayou. Why had two of her classmates, the mysterious Boudreaux brothers, kidnapped her? Why had Adriana’s dreams started predicting the future? Most importantly, would she make it out of the Bayou alive…

A portion of the sales from 'Hurricane' will be going to the New Orleans Area Habitat Humanity for Humanity. {Goodreads}

Wow you guys! This book was incredible! First off I want to apologize to the author! It has taken me an awful amaount of time to get you review and I apologize greatly! (Also to other authors that are still waiting for the reviews: An explanation, apology, and agreement post will be up soon!)

As for the book.....ya it was amazing! I have slapped myself for putting reading it for so long! It has so much to offer! The beginning intrigues you and makes you wonder what is going to happen! Great prologue! Genius! It has so many mysteries and gets right to the point! Miss Duncan wastes no time and has a way with words that's for sure!

Adriana was a great protagonist. I enjoyed reading everything from her point of view. She isa person I can relate to...except for the paranormal in her life that is. This book was so detailed I believed it to be real some of the times! I literally had to check outside at a couple of times to see if there was a hurricane brewing outside and I live in a dessert! :O Seriously...like no joke! I had to constantly make sure I was brunette (have the blue eyes) and that everything was like it as supposed to be....THAT'S how real it all seemed!

Oh I can't leave out the boys now can I? So I admit! I love these boys! Word of advice for when you read this book....go easy on Luke.....Hayden...Hayden is super cute! Man I can't even say anything without giving it all away! All I'm going to say is...As cute as Hayden is....I LOVE Luke! Always have even from the very beginning...I don't know why I just did and I knew! From the very beginning I knew!! Muahahahahahaha #TeamLuke...enough said! ;p

~~~~~~~*My Rate*~~~~~~~
4 and 1/2 out of 5 stars!!

~~~~~~~*Final Say-So*~~~~~~~
You guys NEED to read this whenever you get the chance! You will not regret it! And a portion of your buy helps go to the New Orleans Area Habitat Humanity for Humanity!! Great right! This book is one I am going to re-read for sure! Even now I keep re-reading my favorite part over and over AND over and OVER AGAIN!!! I just can't get enough! It makes me smile every time I think of.......ya book two needs to come out soon! That ending was way to terrible! ;p

Thanks & many sorrys!!
~Jaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...