Monday, May 28, 2012

{Review} Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer


Bloodrose (Nightshade #3)
Author: Andrea Cremer
Published: January 3, 2012
Publisher: Philomel
Source: Bought! :)
Pages: 406
Calla has always welcomed war.
But now that the final battle is upon her, there's more at stake than fighting. There's saving Ren, even if it incurs Shay's wrath. There's keeping Ansel safe, even if he's been branded a traitor. There's proving herself as the pack's alpha, facing unnamable horrors, and ridding the world of the Keepers' magic once and for all. And then there's deciding what to do when the war ends. If Calla makes it out alive, that is. {Goodreads}
Nightshade has been great series so far! It was the series which opened my Lil reading eyes to the realm of wolf books and I'm definitely glad it was my first! 

Ms Cremer is an amazing and talented writer! I love the creativity and detailing she made to these books. Everything about these books was enthralling and that's why I have finished it! 

My o my!!! Yes she did it! Ms Cremer went out with a bang!! I wasnt too sure what was gonna happen and was worried on how 
she was gonna pull it off especially on how the book was mainly about finding the swords in the beginning. I kept asking...when and how's is the revolt gonna pick up! I am sooo terribly sorry for even have any trace of doubt! Why? Because she did it and she did it perfectly!

The beginning was perfect. The tension between Shay and Ren was perfect. Calla's narrative character was perfect. The building bond between the Searchers and the Guardians was perfect! The thrill and suspense was perfect!! The ending!!! Well...was....perfect!!! 

I admit..I cried! It was a terrible ending!! I mean why!! I was hoping....somehow..you know! I mean it can't be true!! All who have read this amazing end to this trilogy know what I'm talking about! But in the end....it was beautiful! I couldn't help but enjoy it it really was perfection!! And the narrative ....gosh just EVERYTHING! Please don't even take me lightly when I say the ending....the BOOK!!! Was. Perfect!!! I'm not even exaggerating! I couldn't have asked Ms Cremer herself to do it any better! 

I am in love and will forever be! I am soo glad I read this!! If you haven't picked up this series yet....you need to like right now! I'm serious! You won't be disappointed!! And all of you who have out off reading the final book like I did....stop it right now! Get off your lazy toosh and read it!!! Haha was this review girl fan enough?? 



Oh and incase you were wondering.....#TEAMSHAY!!!!! Till the end!!! Love ya like crazy hun!!! ;) 



Thanks for reading! :)
~Jaiden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...