Saturday, July 14, 2012

{Review} Until I Die by Amy Plum



Until I Die
Series: Revenants (#2)
Author: Amy Plum
Release Date: May 8, 2012
by, Harper Teen
Source: Bought
Pages: 357
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.
As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.
In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series. {Goodreads}
~Trailer:
awwe! Wasn't that cute!!? Different beyond measure but adorably cute! 
And oh! The French hot dudes?? *two thumbs up! ;)
~Review:
 I have been waiting forever to read this book! Amy Plum's Revenant Series is by far one of my favorite books of all time. She gave me to obsessions...zombies...and Paris. Now I want to travel to France and visit all the gorgeous scenery we get a taste of in these books and of course learn the language of love ;) Oh! And meet some hot French boys!! Duh!! ;)

 Being the second book....it was very much a second book. But only in the informative way. This book was still greatly amazing and thankfully had not caught the second-book-syndrome.  In Until I Die we get more insight into what the Revenants are and their culture and immortality facts. Which, being a crazy Revenant lover, enjoyed very much! In Die For Me some stuff wasn't explained. I had a couple of questions that nevr got answered but thanks to book number two all of them were pretty much answered! :) 

 I loved getting to see more of my favorite characters! Ooooo and Jules!! Mmm mmm mmm!! He, my friends, is close to coming out of the closet wouldn't you say? Cus I distinctly remember he was a bit questiony in a specific car ride.....I will say no more but I wish HE would! ;D Of course I am madly in love with Vincent also. I mean come on...he's Vincent for crying out loud! I also loved the newest character (guy) he kind of grew on me....even when all the assumptions were going on...(sorry my lips are sealed).

 My heart was being wrenched through the journey of Kate and Vincent's battle to find a way for their love to last. Gah!! Isn't being in love with a zombie so hard!!? Yes, it is. It is extremely hard. Oh!! And poor poor Vincent! In the beginning with his tired bruises and *chokes up* I was rooting him and Kate on! Find it! Find it! And man oh man! Kate is one strong character! I love her! And uhem....I have my suspicions... old prophecy....you know the one! (well, if you haven't read it then I guess you don't but that just gives you more motivation right?)

 Until I Die is a beautiful sequel. A story that pulls you in and your heart out. Amy Plum is an amazing writer who knows what she's doing! That ending.....was the worst ending! She has me dying for more! The question isn't If I Shall Die but that I shall I die if I don't get book three like...now! (heheh see what I did there!) ;) 

 Wonderfully told from beginning to end, this book will literally have you dying for more! Mrs. Plum delivered a unique zombie lore tale and I was so happy to get more info on them in book two. If you haven't gotten your lil paws on this series already you better get your butt up and start reading it! This is a story you don't want to miss!
 
~Rating:

Thanks for stopping by guys!
Have a great day!! :)
~Jaiden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...