Tuesday, November 27, 2012

{Waiting on Wednesday} #36 If I Should Die by Amy Plum


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm waiting on.....

If I Should Die
Author: Amy Plum
Release Date: May 7, 2013
by, HarperTeen
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.
Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.
It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.
After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?{Goodreads}

  This is one of my all time favorite series!! It is what drove my Paris seaking heart...my obsession with all things Europe...the reason I hope to travel there one day, learn French, and meet a zombie/revenant boy of my own. This series is super good and the ending of the last one killed me!! I need this book ASAP! The author is absolutely amazing and cheery and so nice! I love everything about this book series! And hello!!! Their covers!! I have to say..the gold, amber, orange, green color scheme surprised me but it is still gorgeous! It is absolutely stunning!! The background...everything! But uh..who's creepy shadow is that!? 

  Haha anyways...I am so stoked for this trilogy finale...and so super scared at the same time...It's one of those books I am going to stare at afraid to open its pages then jump right into it....I will cry my eyes out though if something bad happens! I have no clue what to expect..I mean...that ending left you in depression so...let's see what happens I guess...

What about you?
   What are you waiting on this week?
       Leave your links in the comments!
   Have a great Wednesday/week!!
~Jaiden

P.s.....Have you seen my Interview with Elizabeth Richards, author of Black City?  Enter to win signed bookmarks at the end of the interview!! Giveaway Ends 12/8/12.  Also, check out my 5 star review of Protecting Truth by Michelle Warren here!! <3 AND! My Interview with C.J. Redwine, author of Defiance. Bookmarks are up for grabs at that interview too! Ends 12/9/12. Then check out my Review of Tempest by Jenna-Lynne Duncan! Also, another giveaway and interview this time with Ellie James, author of The Midnight Dragonfly Trilogy. A signed copy of the readers choice in the series is up for grabs here! Ends 12/15/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...