Sunday, September 30, 2018

{Monthly Recap} September 2018


The end of September all ready? It would seem so.
So what went on?

I relaunched my blog!
Yupp! I finally did it! Didn't see it? Here!

~This Months Releases: ~

Want to see what released this month?
September's Stunners


~Reviews:~

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J Maas (series)
Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Corriell

Giveaways:
Relaunch Giveaway (TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! ENTER NOW!)
Garden of Thorns and Roses Blitz (Finished)
The Iron Flower Blitz (ongoing)

Tours/Blitzes:
A Garden of Thorns and Roses by Amber Mitchell Blitz
The Iron Flower Blitz

Ramblings:
Upcoming Giveaways

And that's it! Tomorrow is a new month--the month of October to be exact!
I have SOOO many awesome things coming this month and I'm excited!
Come back tomorrow for the beginning of all October festivities! :D

Find a post you hadn't seen yet?
What was it? What'd you think!?
Let me know in the comments <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...