Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good, Bad, Ok? You choose!

OMG you guys!!! Today is the first of a new year!!!! Can you believe it!!? I was freakin out! I mean, this year flew by sooooo fast! I'm halfway done with freshman year already! :D Now that is exciting news! 

I just want to thank each and every one of you that comes by, reads the ridiculous things I have to say, and even those of you who just say "Hi!" once in awhile! Because thanks to you guys I have reached 100 followers before the new year! I was so ecstatic when I saw that follower number! It wouldn't have been possible without all you AMAZING people!

So yes, it's 2012 and I have been blogging for about 6 months now! This post is about you! Yes, YOU! The person who is reading this! I want your feedback. Do I ramble to much? Are my reviews sloppy? You tell me what I need to work on and what I have been doing good on. I want you to be honest just not brutally honest ok? haha Please keep it clean and encouraging! Thanks again! <3



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...