Monday, January 9, 2012

Some Music for your Monday!!

I kind of dropped the meme "Music Mondays" but this week I needed  to post this! These guys are my favorite band of ALL time and their new album just got released! Already bought it and listen to them every night! I know, I'm a little obsessed but I don't care! Here are my favorite 3 of the album! (They are ALL great but these I can't get off of replay! lol)
Sorry this one cusses! :/ Don't mean to offend!

LOVE IT!! His voice is just amazing!! :D

I love the beat towards the end!! Oh! and the beginning!! Haha!

Hope you enjoyed these songs as much as I do!!! Thanks for stopping by! If you liked what you heard check them out on youtube! They are freaking GREAT!!! <3 <3 Have a great Monday!! :)
~Jaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...