Sunday, February 19, 2012

{Review} The Secret of the Keepers by Elizabeth Isaacs

The Secret of the Keepers (Kailmeyra #2)
Author: Elizabeth Isaacs
Publish Date: November 1, 2011
Source: e-book review copy! (A million thanks!!)
Buy: ~*Amazon*~*Barnes and Noble*~

The Kailmeyra Chronicles: Book Two--

Life for Nora couldn't be better; she has married the man of her dreams and loves living in the pristine land of Kailmeyra.

That is, until the darkness threatens her perfect world.

Now war is upon the land. She and Gavin must strengthen their clan and prepare to fight. But the enemy has an ally—one that not only wields power, but holds knowledge of the ancients' secrets. Secrets that could destroy creation itself.

As the darkness grows, doubt seeps in ... protectiveness hinders progress ... and the unthinkable comes to pass.

Bewildered and alone, Nora shoulders the responsibility of leading an entire race to war. As she struggles with decisions that seem impossible to make, she is haunted by one choice.

"No one has ever doubted that you would die for those you love. The question then becomes ... would you live?" {Goodreads}

~* My Review*~
Ok so, first thought after reading this....WOW! Ya, that's how great this book was! Honestly...the first was good but this one...this one was GREAT!! It literally blew my mind! This review is going to be quick cus I don't have enough words to do this book justice! I have only really cried over one book and one book only (Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa) but this book is my second! I bawled! And I bawled! And I BAWLED!!!! no joke I went to sleep crying and awoke to finish and guess what!? I CRIED!! Really the only way to describe this book is it is magically beautiful! Man does Miss Isaacs know how to write!

I started this book and then left it to read something else...BIG MISTAKE! It's not that the beginning wasn't interesting I just at the time had to want to read off of my ipod. I would rather have the book....then I decided I owed Miss Isaacs a review.....guess what happened!? I was enthralled! I literally couldn't stop reading! It had me so hooked I read where ever I went! Even when it needed charge I would sit down and read from it's docking station. Again...wow..ya guys...I'm at a loss for words! Seriously! two paragraphs is all I have typed!!????? Dang!

Ok so you guys! The characters..the world.....the morals and kinsmen! The magic qualities...the love...the peace....it's all so descriptive so wonderfully! You literally feel like you are there! The beginning was so cute and  goody-feeling! The middle....*sniffles* the middle I think was my best part! Elizabet did such a great job at building the climax! Literally she was such a genius with every line! Every word! Then the ending!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really REALLY need that third book. 
 
~*My Rate*~
5/5 wonderful stars!! It deserved it!!! Maybe even more!

~*Trailer*~ 
~*Final Say-So*~
 You all NEED this book! Seriously! I am NOT joking! You will sooo not be dissapointed! Go get the first and then the second! This is one serious you don't want to miss!!

Thanks for stopping by! :) Hope I helped!
~Jaiden

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite series. Great review.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has very quickly taken over my favs! Thank you! :)
      ~Jaiden

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...