Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hunger Games Movie watch#1


So my brother originally started to read the Hunger Games first but when he started telling me a little more about it I got curious and had to see for myself. I was in the middle of the Hush, Hush book when he started the first one. We were on vacation and were reading the for a car ride enjoyment. We both finished our books and went on to the next in the series. He was still reading Catching Fire (book #2) when I finished Crescendo (book #2 of the Hush, Hush series), which by the way was amazing! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the third (and final) installment: Silence
I had nothing else to read at the moment so I started the Hunger Games. After reaching the part of the actual hunger games I couldn't put it down and from that moment on I knew I was addicted. Then i heard that they were making this wonderful series into a movie!!! I was soo excited and now have been stalking the IMDb page to keep up with it all. So now I decided I might as well share my insight with the blogging world incase any other Hunger Games fans want to see all that's happening!  
The Hunger Games directed by Gary Ross
Author: Suzanne Collins
Release Date: March 23, 2012

Cast:

Katniss Everdeen: Jennifer Lawrence
Peeta Mellark: Josh Hutcherson 
Gale Hawthorne: Liam Hemsworth
Haymitch Abernathy: Woody Harrison
Primrose Everdeen: Willow Shields
That is just some of the main characters but the full cast and crew has been announced and you can get it here: Hunger Games IMDb
Here are some cool pictures from the movie:
Peeta, Katniss, & Gale



Katniss Everdeen & Gale Hawthorne in the forest











Peeta Mellark @ the bakery










Katniss Everdeen

















Peeta Mellark in battle scene :O










Gale Hawthorne @ the reapings










And last but definitely not least..... The newly released official sneak peek trailer of The Hunger Games Movie!!! :D



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...