Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tunes Tuesday (2)

Hey there! Today is Tunes Tuesday so here are the songs of the week:


Love this song!! It's just a feel good song! :) "The simple way you smile girl tells me all I need to know is you can be my one and only" 

I wasn't to sure about her new song but after awhile I really liked it! It's kind of inspirational!! Proud of her for standing up and being unafraid to say it like it is! "You can take everything I have, You can brake everything I am like I'm made of glass...like I'm made of paper, Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.."                                          
This is just another song I enjoy listening to lol "My heart's a stereo, It beats for you so listen close, Hear my thoughts in every note Oh, Oh.."
Hope you enjoyed them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...