Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hunger Games Movie watch#2

So I have given you the main characters and the Sneek Peak Teaser Trailer and now I present you with....... *music starts playing*
*


*


*


*


*


*


*
...........The Hunger Games District Tributes!! These have been out for awhile but they are still essential to the whole movie and I haven't gotten to share them myself. So behold 74th Annual Hunger Games District Tributes!! :D
                               And.....(my favorite)
(*Squeals*....sorry Peeta Mellark is just one of my many fictional loves and having Josh Hutcherson play him is unbelievable!! I love them both, so put the two together and vualla! a perfect master piece! :D )
And there you have it folks!! The tributes for the 74th Hunger Games!! I sooo can't wait till this comes out!! I'm excited beyond belief to see what they end up doing with this amazing series!! Stay tuned for more info on the movie! Don't forget the movie is released on March 23, 2012!! :D
~May the odds ever be in your favor~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...