Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011 Day#2: Winners! Congrats!

You picked them and here they are! :D

~*Best Dystopian Book of 2011*~
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Congrats!! This was a great book! <3

~*Best Paranormal Romance Book of 2011*~
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Congrats!! I have yet to read this one but I just purchased it! I have heard nothing but great things about this book! :D

~*Best Greek Mythology Book of 2011*~
Wildefire by Karsten Knight 
I haven't read this one either yet but if it's as good as its cover than it will be amazing!! :D Congrats!! 

~*Best Zombie Book of 2011*~
Die For Me by Amy Plum
I LOVED this book! It is the only zombie book I have read yet but it gave me the means to read more! I love zombie books because of this one here! Congrats!! :)

~*Best Vampire Book of 2011 *~
And we have a tie!!! :D The winner's throne is being shared by:
Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning & Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst 
Congrats you two!! I love having new Vampire tails out in the world now! :)
~*Best Werewolf Book of 2011*~
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Congrats! I loved this series! Glad to see it has won! <3
~*Best Contemporary Book of 2011*~
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I have yet to read any contemporary yet but I am getting to it I promise!! I have heard nothing but good things about these books! YAY! 

~*Best Ghost Book of 2011*~
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
This book was soo good! I love the "spark" between Amelia and Josh!  Plus the mysteries that are just beginning to reach the surface! Great ghost book! Congrats!! :)

~*Best Fey Book of 2011*~
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Congrats! I love fey books!! This series is supposed to be really great!

~*Best Angel Book of 2011*~
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Eep! Congrats! This book is nothing but greatness! <3
            (The Book)        

~*Best Addition to a Series*~
Demon Glass by Rachelle Hawkins
Another great series I have been dying to read!! Congrats!! :D

~*Best Book of all 2011*~
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Congrats to this amazing book! It is well deserving of the title! :)
(Link above)

There you have them!! Your votes helped contribute to every single winner on this page! Sorry its so late but today has been a busy day! Thank you to all the followers here! I have finally reached the big 100!! Stay tuned for the giveaway coming up! :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...