Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Wolfsbane
Author: Andrea Cremer
Publish Date: July 26, 2011
Source: Bought
Publisher: Penguin Young Readers Group
Pages: 390
When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer, one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive. {Goodreads}
 I will start off by saying I LOVED Nightshade! Andrea Cremer did an AMAZING job creating this book! I love the story line, the conflict, and the twists she puts into this book.

Wolfsbane takes place right after the ending of the first book****Spoilers:
Calla is captured and taken to the Searchers base after fleeing her ceremony to save Shay~~~I love him! haha sorry just thought I'd mention that! :)
****End of Spoilers

Wow this book was filled with loss and surprises! The beginning, honestly, started very slow and it took me a little while to really get into it but as soon as the Searchers were pickin up speed in their progress...the book sped up too and I was divin in head first! Ugh this review is going to be short because it's hard to say everythin without givin it all away but I knew I had to review this one too.

Shay yupp I am still #TeamShay! He is soo freakin cute! He is protective, loyal, honest, and genuine! He loves Calla without a doubt! And that makes me love him without a doubt. Sorry Ren you have enough people on your side as it is! :b Man and the ending with him: WOW!!! :O

~~~~~~~My Rate~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~Final Say-so~~~~~~~~
Psh the ending period! *tears up* I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!!! That was sooo cute! *sighs* Yupp you guys HAVE to read this breathtaking, new werewolf trilogy. You won't regret it! The third and final novel in the series, Bloodrose, comes out in January! I will be gettin it as soon as I can! EEP! What will happen when..finds out that.....and then that......ahhh! It's killin me!! not to mention that...still doesnt......andI can't help but wonder will he ever.....??? ;) haha u have to find out!!! *laughs evilly*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...