Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Iron Fey Devotion Day3

OMG!!! Today is release day!!!! :D ....sadly I dnt even get my copy till like Saturday because I pre-ordered it so ya..last time I do that! ;b Anyways....so to keep my Iron Fey theme this week my Tunes Tuesday is devoteed to none other than Puck!!! Hope you enjoy! :)
This just reminded me of him because he wants Meghan..."all to himself" lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and here is just a song that I happen to like! :)


  OH!! and btw last night was The Iron Knight Twitter Party and because its Tunes Tuesday I am going to give you all the playlist Julie picked out for her books! :D
I stayed up really late for this so I hope you enjoy it! I will try to get Ash's letter on very soon.

1. Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin

2. Here Without You by Three Doors Down

3. Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin

4. Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas

5. Without You by My Darkest Days

6.It's Not Okay by my Chemical Romance

7.Cross My Heart by Marianas Trench

8.Pieces by Red

9. Famous Last Words by Chemical Romance

10. Come What May by Nicole Kidman and Ethan McGregor
~~~~Pretty good playlist right???? lol Have a great day you guys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...