Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tunes Tuesday(4)

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday so you know what that means!!!.....This weeks song is devoted to the Hunger Games. A Kind of Katniss to Peeta song so here it is:
Love this song and think it relates to what Katniss would sing to Peeta throughout the books! I know thats what I would be singing...Not!! I would have already told him! ;) hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for my favorite song of the week!!.....Good to You by Marinas Trench ft. Kate Voegele! I have literally fallen in love with everyone of their songs especially this one it is just beautiful with the lyrics and the musical notes!!
Sigh love love love this song I play it like every morning as I get ready then have it stuck in my mind the rest of the day.
Hope you enjoyed this weeks picks! Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...